Outbound Sales Representative
Are you a passionate sales professional looking for progressive career opportunities while working for an industry leading continuing legal education provider? Our Outbound Sales Professionals sell NBI continuing education products to legal professionals.
Primary responsibilities would be promoting and selling subscription-based services to individuals, organizations and managing those accounts during their term. Members of the Outbound Sales team will combine relationship selling techniques with a deep knowledge of NBI’s product line to maximize revenue from each customer contact to meet quota expectations.
The candidate should possess a high level of professionalism, positive energy, and motivation for personal achievement. In this position, most of the selling is executed by making outbound contacts via email and telephone.
This position provides an outstanding benefits package, extensive training, and growth opportunities.
- Proactive work style with outbound calling/prospecting experience and account management
- Motivated by success, ability to excel in a competitive sales environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit to prospect for new business while developing relationships with existing customers
- Ability to develop a virtual presence via phone and web-based communications
- Thrives in a fast paced, high activity sales environment
- Open to coaching and feedback, eager for continuous learning opportunities
- Conduct product demonstrations and customers presentations via online technology and outbound contact methods
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or other related field or equivalent industry experience in lieu of degree.