Inbound Sales Representative
Are you a passionate sales professional looking for progressive career opportunities while working for an industry leading continuing legal education provider? Our Inbound Sales Professionals sell NBI continuing education products to legal and accounting professionals. This position provides an outstanding benefits package, extensive training and growth opportunities.
The Inbound Sales representative is primarily responsible for handling inbound call traffic from NBI customers. Members of the Inbound Sales team will utilize their deeply seeded knowledge of NBI’s product line to consistently maximize revenue from each customer contact and promote the NBI Subscription offering. The candidate should possess previous selling experience (preferably telephone selling in a B2B environment), have a high level of professionalism, be motivated by personal achievement and can bring a positive energy to an already high functioning work team. In this position, most selling is executed in a high volume fast paced incoming call environment.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high activity sales environment
- Proactive work style with outbound cold calling/prospecting experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit to prospect for new business while developing relationships with existing customers
- Ability to develop a virtual presence via phone and web-based communications
- Open to coaching and feedback, eager for continuous learning opportunities
- Motivated by success, ability to excel in a competitive sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or other related field or equivalent industry experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience; outbound telephone sales preferred but not required
- Proven record of successful sales performance; experience with inbound and outbound cold calling/prospecting
Please send a letter of introduction and resume to:
1218 McCann Drive
Altoona, WI 54720
Visit our website at www.nbi-sems.com