NBI, Inc. is a national leader providing continuing education solutions to business professionals.
We are looking for a Programmer/Analyst to join our Information Services department. We have a small but flexible development team that works with a variety of technologies in a fast-paced Agile environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- the ability to develop in C#
- a strong knowledge of SQL and DB concepts
- experience with restful APIs
- mid-level experience with JS & CSS
- a very strong understanding of OO principles
- an aptitude for gathering requirements and creating efficient and effective solutions
- experience with one ore more of the following: Endeca, Salesforce, SSIS
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Computer Programming along with 3+ years of professional experience. The sucessful candidate will want variety in their work and be ready to learn quickly. Candidates must be self-starting and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
NBI provides a comprehensive compensation/benefit package including PTO, health, dental, life and disability insurances, profit sharing and 401K. If you are interested in this position please send a letter of introduction and resume to:
1218 McCann Drive
Altoona WI 54720