By: The NBI Team
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Introducing Live Online Seminars
How can we provide our customers with everything they love about the Live In-Person Seminar experience without actually meeting in person?
In order to answer that question, we asked you, our customers, what you felt was the most valuable aspect of a Live In-Person Seminar. Overwhelmingly, your feedback indicated that what you value most is receiving state-specific training from local faculty. A lot of you also said that networking opportunities and the ability to ask questions were valuable aspects of Live In-Person Seminars.
While the CLE industry has a long way to go towards delivering the in-person experience online, we felt that we could provide an online solution that focused on what our customers value most about Live In-Person Seminars.
Introducing our new Live Online Seminar format!
- State-specific content presented by expert local faculty who understand the current issues you’re facing.
- Live-streaming video for you to see and hear faculty as they present each topic.
- Q&A Discussion module where you can comment on the presentation, respond to other attendees, and ask the speaker questions in real-time.
- Slide presentation display which you can expand to full screen view if you prefer.
- Course materials that can be downloaded from the Live Online Seminar platform directly to your computer to access anytime.