Confronting Anxiety, Depression, Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, and Addiction in Law
The unique stressors associated with practicing law continue to take an incredible toll on attorneys today. Improve your understanding of common mental health issues in the legal profession and get practical solutions for coping with stress and helping colleagues in need. Don't miss this important opportunity to expand your skill set for grappling with stress, mental illness, and addiction - register today!
- Learn about the signs and impact of anxiety, depression, burnout, and secondary trauma among attorneys.
- Get everyday strategies for coping with work-related stress.
- Discover best practices for helping colleagues struggling with addiction.
- Shining a Light on Common Issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Strategies for Effectively Controlling Stress
- The Importance of Lifestyle Choices and Mindfulness
- Seeking Help and Helping Colleagues