Mitigate Risks in Online Marketing, Intake, and Active Client Communications
From the wild west of online marketing to high-maintenance clients, there's no shortage of ethical pitfalls for today's attorney. Explore key client and potential client touch points and review 21st century hypotheticals. Learn what you can and can't say regarding testimonials, reviews, rankings, and "misleading" statements. Delve into ethical risks at intake and during active client management. Learn best practices for increasing client satisfaction and dodging poor reviews, or worse, a bar complaint - register today!
- Overcome ethical risks in cyberspace: legal websites, marketing statements, and review and accolade usage.
- Get guidance for avoiding ethical risks in intake and potential client management.
- Learn best practices for mitigating ethical risks and improving satisfaction during active client management.
- Online Marketing, Websites, and Outreach
- Making Contact With Potential Clients: Intake, Social Media, and More
- Overcoming Issues in Active Client Communications