Fee Problems, Conflicts, Tech Competency, Confidentiality, and More
Small firms face significant challenges in the 21st century - from acquiring new clients to controlling costs and collecting fees. With these challenges come unique ethics issues as well. Are your practices complaint-proof? This program will teach you how to tackle legal ethics problems head-on so your conscience and record can remain clear. Learn how to handle small firm ethical issues with confidence - register today!
- Learn how to prevent substantive errors when dealing with looming deadlines and limited staff.
- Keep your fee agreements free of common problems that can create conflict.
- Overcome challenges in bringing in new clients without overstepping legal ethics boundaries in marketing.
- Find ways to safeguard client data without sophisticated technology or an IT department to back you up.
- Case Selection Issues
- Attorney Fee and Client Communication Problems
- Preventing Common Troubles in Daily Practice
- Tech Competency and Life Balance Concerns Every Small Practice Faces